|Danang Beach, Photo by An Bui|
Car rental in DanangDanang, the city of the most dynamic in Vietnam today, with the high pace of infrastructure development, human culture and tourism investment. Where many people in Vietnam are believed as the most worth city to living now.
With its policy of openness, ventilation, Da Nang now attracting a lot of international investors to do business. And this is also the gateway to central Danang international airport, modern port, new big roads.
Moreover Danang is also where the best resorts in Vietnam is converging there may be mentioned as Inter Continental Danang Resort. Also, Danang is also very close to the ancient town of Hoi An, you only spend about 45 minutes by car from Danang to Hoi An to visit this quaint town.
The following rates are base on USD per per route on 7 seat car and 16 seat van.
Remark: These car rental rates below apply for all market travelling in Vietnam.
Update: Aug 04 2016.
|Toyota Fortuner and For Transit from Viet Ventures Co., Ltd|
Car rental Danang
Hotline for car rental in Danang
+84.909.088.715 Mr. Minh (English)
+84.938.882.075 Mr. Logan (French)
(Car and booking service from 07:00 - 21:00 everyday GMT+7)
- We do not operate Car rental wit out our driver.
- Please remind to add 10 USD/day/ car if you do not know the Vietnamese. We will offer you a basic English speaking driver for foreigner.
- Private transportation and service driver during the itinerary below
- Parking and tolls fee
- Room or meals for driver
- VAT tax
- English speaking tour guide with license (English speaking guide 35 USD per day, French speaking guide 40 USD per day)
- All entrance fees
- All travel insurance except car and driver
- All meals (for tourist)
- Tips for driver or tour guide
|1||Danang airport - Hotel in Danang (one way)||1 hour||39.2||44.8|
|2||Danang airport - Hotel in Hoian (one way)||2 hour||42||49|
|3||Danang - Hoi An town sighseeing - Da Nang||8 hours||71.5||84.5|
|4||Danang - Hue (one way)||1 day||126||144|
|5||One day car rental in Danang (100 km)||8 hours||76.7||88.4|
|6||Extra distance (km)||0.5||0.6|
|7||Extra time (hour)||5||6|